Frequently Asked Questions
How do you help with the foreclosure process?
- Though we are not licensed attorneys, we will negotiate on your behalf to stop/delay the foreclosure process. Or can provide alternative solutions so you don’t lose your home to foreclosure with nothing in your pocket.
How quickly can you close?
From the moment we make a 100% cash offer on your property we can close in as quickly as 7 days, sometimes faster. There is no obligation on your part to submit your information regarding your property to us for this offer. We’ll follow up with you one time after we make our offer, otherwise we will not hassle you.
Do the houses you buy need to be in good shape?
Nope! We buy houses from pristine condition, all the way to houses tampered with fire and water damage. If you have a property you’d like to sell, no matter the condition give us a call and we can evaluate it!
I am behind on my mortgage payments, can you still buy my house?
Yes! We can buy houses in any type of financial situation, we can work directly with your banks to extend the foreclosure process, to keep the transaction as smooth and simple as possible for the homeowner.
Who pays closing costs?
We will pay all closing costs associated with title for your property.
Are you licensed real estate agents?
We are not and that’s one of the pros of working with Leading Home Buyers. Real estate agents are bound by the brokerage they work for so they must list properties on the MLS and wait for offers hoping that someone will buy. Agents also receive a commission of the total sales price, somewhere between 3-6% for simply listing a property and most agents do little to no marketing. Our company does not list houses, we are the buyers which means there are NO fees or commissions by working with us. This is why we can make you a cash offer right away. We don’t want to waste your time or ours.
How are you determining the offer price?
Leading Home Buyers believes in full transparency about our offers to you. Below are the factors we take into consideration when determining the offer price:
- Location: Is the property located in a desirable area that other investors and/or potential homeowners are looking into.
- ARV: After Repair Value, which means if the house was in brand new condition, what could the house sell for RETAIL price on the MLS. We find our ARV by looking at the CMA’s (Comparable Market Analysis) of similar homes in the same area that have sold in the past 3 months. Similar means, close in size of total sq ft, beds/baths, garage, yard, single level vs multi-level, etc. These factors are analyzed when determining the ARV of your house.
- Condition/Repair Costs: What condition is the house in currently and how much ($) in repairs are needed to bring the house to an updated condition.
- Closing Costs: Closing costs are costs that are associated with title companies, lenders, insurance, etc.
- Profit: Our profits are calculated into the formula before we make an offer to you
What does a “no - obligation” cash offer really mean?
A “No-Obligation” cash offer means that our cash offers are completely free of charge with no obligation to make a deal until a contract is signed. If you’re just looking to get an offer, give us a call today!
What does the process of selling my house with Leading Home Buyers look like?
It’s actually incredibly simple and is done in just a few steps! First, contact Leading Home Buyers and talk with us. Tell us your situation, your property details, and what you’re looking for. We will then evaluate your property and come up with a fair all cash offer. If you accept the cash offer, we will write up a written contract and get the money in your hands in as little as 7 days!
Are you able to buy my house even if there is a substantial amount left on my mortgage?
Yes! There are a few different strategies we use depending on the situation you’re in.
Do you buy commercial real estate property as well?
Yes! Leading Home Buyers also buys commercial property. Give us a call today if you’re interested in selling
Where are you located?
Our headquarters is based out of Denver, Colorado. But we have representatives all throughout the state.
How long have you been in business?
Hung Nguyen created Leading Home Buyers in 2016, and then brought in co – owner Dominik Meiu in early 2020.
What separates you from other home buying brands?
Leading Home Buyers is dedicated to helping out our community. Instead of trying to gouge people for profits like other brands, we aim to help people in their specific situation. Going through foreclosure? Let us see if we can help before you lose your home. Leading Home Buyers is here to improve the lives of our clients, instead of just making money
How do I contact you?
You can give us a call anytime at (720)-307-5011, or email us at email@example.com